Road shorts for long legs

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

toby123

Hi, so my build is somewhere between that of Wiggins/Froome I would say, and I need some road shorts where the pad fits nice and snug like a medium but at the same time ideally I could do with the length of an XL. Shorts just seem to come up too short on me. Any suggestions?

vickster

Legendary Member
Get 3/4 lengths?
Or Assos or similar might do longer ones I think? Probably need to do some research looking at the lengths of the shorts? Use the manufacturer sites as well as retailers

rualexander

Legendary Member
They are called shorts for a reason, why does it matter if they are a bit shorter on your legs than they are on others? I am quite tall with long legs and have no problem with the length of shorts.

vickster

Legendary Member
Maybe he prefers them longer. I have long legs too, and given the shape of them, I prefer longer shorts, it's also more comfortable for me having the gripper below the quad muscle

Kestevan

Last of the Summer Winos
Planet X On one shorts have a longer leg than most others I've tried.

Gore seem shorter.

Hi, so my build is somewhere between that of Wiggins/Froome I would say, and I need some road shorts where the pad fits nice and snug like a medium but at the same time ideally I could do with the length of an XL. Shorts just seem to come up too short on me. Any suggestions?

Have a look at Stolen Goat. In the same size (Large for me, I'm 5'10") they're a good couple of inches longer than Castelli, dhb or Cuore.

Top Bottom