"Road Tax" - go on enlighten me

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

bonj2

yaris is probably also comfier. Not having sampled the seats in either though i wouldn't know. But it's marketed on being tardis like - 'the small car that's big inside' or something. But comfort is one of my most important criteria in a car, so just make sure you've test driven it and you like the seats before buying it.I sold my last but one car because the seats annoyed me.

Alcdrew

You're going for the diesel then?

Yep 1.4 diesel. The reviews on it say it's quite a good engine, if a little nosie. But coming form a really old Golf. I think it'll be quieter.

bonj said:
yaris is probably also comfier. Not having sampled the seats in either though i wouldn't know. But it's marketed on being tardis like - 'the small car that's big inside' or something. But comfort is one of my most important criteria in a car, so just make sure you've test driven it and you like the seats before buying it.I sold my last but one car because the seats annoyed me.

I haven't sat in the Daihatsu, so can't coment on that. But the Yaris is comfy. I was supprised when we went to look at it, we were thinking that the Auris would be a better size. But the Yaris feels so much biger in side than you'd expect.

Top Bottom