Road World Championships Bergen 2017 **SPOILERS**

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Nice bodycheck by the security ape!

we need more of that for the" running behind the rider nob eds" at the grand tours

400bhp

Guru
I had in my mind Dumoulin was at least up there with Froome in terms of the best male cyclist and I now think he is better.

Roll on next years GTs. I really hope they go head tyo head and are both fit.

This ignores Sagan who is probably the best. I'm being contracdictory here I know.

rich p

ridiculous old lush
I had in my mind Dumoulin was at least up there with Froome in terms of the best male cyclist and I now think he is better.

This ignores Sagan who is probably the best. I'm being contracdictory here I know.
It would certainly be a good contest where Froome couldn't rely on the TT as his get out of jail card.

Adam4868

Guru

I really hope they go head to head,should be some great racing next.year.Best male cyclist or best pure TT though ? He was a deserving winner but let's not forget he's been training for this since last year.Froome has just ridden two grand tours(and won !) Then two weeks later straight into the world's.Im not taking anything away from Dumoulin as I think hed have won anyway.But as I said before I'm sure Froome will settle for a bronze.

smutchin

Cat 6 Racer
Watching the U23 race on Eurosport. Strange course. Hard to tell what's going on. Looks like they're riding at random round a big field. There's a group of riders in red jerseys who seem to be following a chap in pink. And the lad in the white jersey has just been poked in the arse by a bloke with a big stick.

deptfordmarmoset

Full time tea drinker
Watching the U23 race on Eurosport. Strange course. Hard to tell what's going on. Looks like they're riding at random round a big field. There's a group of riders in red jerseys who seem to be following a chap in pink. And the lad in the white jersey has just been poked in the arse by a bloke with a big stick.
Yup, that Norwegian grass looks lush though.

HF2300

Insanity Prawn Boy

Are you sure you're not watching It's a Knockout?

deptfordmarmoset

Full time tea drinker
Are you sure you're not watching It's a Knockout?
Definitely a bunch of red riders following a chap in pink....
220px--Snooker_break.ogv.jpg

Brought to you by Eurosport scheduling....

smutchin

Cat 6 Racer
Just seen this one, as a social media linked item

Looks very grim, but the driver had nowhere to go - too late to brake

That's appalling.

I take issue with the 'nowhere to go' line though - as with the Hoogerland crash, it would have been better to drive into the obstacle (ie the car in front). Let the drivers feel the brunt of their recklessness rather than the riders.

Both drivers should be given lifetime bans from race convoys. Morons.

Top Bottom