Robbed last night.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

classic33

Leg End Member
Anyone know the street value/going rate of a bag of doggy doos.

Walking the dog late last night & someone on a bike grabbed the bag from my hand, before flying of downhill. Nighttime Ninja. Didn't pay much attention before it happenned, near the road & a junction. So I'm watching the dog.

What they thought they were getting I'm not entirely certain.

yello

They'll be in for a surprise when they look at their ill gotten gains. I'd love to see their face when they open the bag. :laugh:

OP
OP
classic33

classic33

Leg End Member
Unless they threw it into a garden they never left it in the road or on the path they were on.

I did consider reporting when I got back in home, whilst still out walking the dog. But couldn't work out the best way of wording it. Came to the quick conclusion it wasn't worth reporting. No damage done to me, or the dog & the mental picture of their face when they saw what they had got was worth it.

It has been said time and again that people will pinch anything these days.

OP
OP
classic33

classic33

Leg End Member
In all seriousness, it might be worth speaking to the police. Not to report it, unless they suggest it, but it might be something they'd like to know. It might not be dog turd next time.

I'll mention it to the local police. I didn't want to get back in home & have to ask the police for a crime number. To me that would have been a waste of their time. Given that it had just happenned it may have been classed as an emergency. Call taker just following proceedure. But it may also have been treated as false/nuisance/malicous call & I'd be the one receiving the visit.

How, whilst keeping the call clean would you describe the contents of the bag. The bag is easy, contents are harder.

Anyone know the street value/going rate of a bag of doggy doos.

Walking the dog late last night & someone on a bike grabbed the bag from my hand, before flying of downhill. Nighttime Ninja. Didn't pay much attention before it happenned, near the road & a junction. So I'm watching the dog.

What they thought they were getting I'm not entirely certain.
Is it in a grey bag? If so it's in a tree near me. Pm your address, I'll send it back.

Top Bottom