Robbed last night.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
classic33

classic33

Leg End Member
Bring it up at your next PACT meeting.

(There's a joke in police circles that we spend our entire working lives desperately trying to reduce violent crime and burglary, stop cars getting stolen and broken into. We then hold meetings with the community so we can share the good news about reducing crime figures, and ask them to tell us what it is that really bugs them, so that we can create local priorities and pull together meaningful collaborative partnership solutions.

They always put dog-fouling at the top of the agenda.!)

classic33 said:
My next one will be this Wednesday. Appreciate the suggestion.

Reported this to the NPT at the PACT meeting & received the oddest answer I've been given sofar by a police officer.
"I should have phoned it in but not reported it" Raised a smile, but thats about all.

vernon

Harder than Ronnie Pickering

I've got it. It's a crap book. Though it cured my constipation as it bored the 5hit out of me.

Herbie

Veteran
Unless they threw it into a garden they never left it in the road or on the path they were on.

I did consider reporting when I got back in home, whilst still out walking the dog. But couldn't work out the best way of wording it. Came to the quick conclusion it wasn't worth reporting. No damage done to me, or the dog & the mental picture of their face when they saw what they had got was worth it.

It has been said time and again that people will pinch anything these days.
Great public service...saved you from having to dump it and carry it a distance :thumbsup:

Top Bottom