Robbed last night.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

OP
OP
classic33

classic33

Leg End Member

There aren't to many elephants round this neck o'woods. Also I'd need a bigger bag.

Sometmes local papers comments pages are a cause of despair, but when a similar event happened in Worthing the comments were brilliant!

Hunt for Worthing "poo thief"

Is this the next big crimewave? Theft of "doggy doo" bags. I'm sorry for the pensioner in the link & each person will react differently. I was done around half Eleven - quarter to Twelve at night. Not a time when I'd be carrying anything of value in a plastic bag.

Mad Doug Biker

Just a damaged guy.
I'd love to see their face when they open the bag. :laugh:

Who says Crime doesn't pay? :laugh:

Night Train

Maker of Things
At the other end of the spectrum for stuff in carrier bags...
When I was a teen at college a friend invited me to go with him and his older sister to buy her new car, it would be a first chance to crawl all over something with delivery mileage and then have a play with it afterwards.

Off we went, me, the friend, his sister and their Dad to the local Vauxhall dealer where the purchase was made. Paid in full, in cash from the Sainsbury's carrier bag she had been swinging about as we walked down the street!:wacko:

Cubist

Still wavin'
This is the funniest thread i've ever read. pmsl.

although you should report it for two reasons:

1. it is actually a robbery and they did obviously mean to steal your bag, so will prob do it to someone else.
2. It will make the police piss their pants and probably make their day.

They may think it was a bit of a piss-take........

^_^

Arch

Married to Night Train
This is the funniest thread i've ever read. pmsl.

although you should report it for two reasons:

1. it is actually a robbery and they did obviously mean to steal your bag, so will prob do it to someone else.
2. It will make the police piss their pants and probably make their day.

Agreed, if Classic can report it in a no-fuss way - it would be annoying to go along and say "Hey, lads, you'd won't believe this, but hey, keep an eye out round there" and get stuck for hours filling in forms!

When I reported my bike stolen, it took ages, giving a full statement (summed up as "I heard someone in the front garden, heard the cable lock twang, by the time I got out there it was gone"). All I wanted was to put a description on file in case it was found/spotted.

Top Bottom