Robjh's wee tour of the Highlands

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Fab Foodie

hanging-on in quiet desperation ...
(Excuse the jersey) - Don't know what part of thew islands you visited?

10518843_10152943078862486_2693631001603884888_n.jpg

(about 500km into a 600km DIY)
The one with male grooming products ;-)

iandg

Legendary Member

OP
OP
robjh

robjh

Legendary Member
It's outside already, and is why I chose a hostel rather than camping last night.
It's made me revise my plans a bit. I was hoping to go over the Bealach na Ba pass to Applecross yesterday but you couldn't even see the hill I had to cross, so I'm now going to loop northwards and come back that way in a day or two when the weather's better.

The low spot was yesterday when my shoes filled with water, but these lows are few and fleeting. Even in light rain I am constantly enthralled by the landscapes, the patterns of the clouds on the hillsides, the quality of the light. I'm loving it.

coffeejo

Ælfrēd
It's outside already, and is why I chose a hostel rather than camping last night.
It's made me revise my plans a bit. I was hoping to go over the Bealach na Ba pass to Applecross yesterday but you couldn't even see the hill I had to cross, so I'm now going to loop northwards and come back that way in a day or two when the weather's better.

The low spot was yesterday when my shoes filled with water, but these lows are few and fleeting. Even in light rain I am constantly enthralled by the landscapes, the patterns of the clouds on the hillsides, the quality of the light. I'm loving it.
Don't tease us with long descriptions and no photographs!

Top Bottom