England : London Role Call Please! London Sunday Ride 23rd Feb - City of London Boundary Dragons

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

RoubaixCube

~Tribanese~
drum-row-0.jpg

Nick Saddlesore

Über Member
Weather is looking a bit interesting.

jennyh

An impromptu ride led by myself. It's a short ride which I may embellish with a couple of extras, but still probably on about 10-12 miles max.

Meet at Hyde Park Corner (by the Royal Artillery Memorial) at 9.30am, leaving as soon as the Horse Guards have passed (usually about 9:45am). There'll be a quick comfort break part way round, but it would be best if you can use nearby facilities first.

The small print, just as a reminder: This is not a formal ride under the auspices of any club. We will be just a bunch of friends on a ride together and my role will be simply to guide us round a route. As such, you will be riding under your own insurance.

Anyone interested?
I know it’s still some days away, but is this ride still on? Just wondering where I can check if the ride will get cancelled due to bad weather.

RoubaixCube

~Tribanese~
I know it’s still some days away, but is this ride still on? Just wondering where I can check if the ride will get cancelled due to bad weather.

It will be down to the wire i assume. check forecast on saturday night before bed, saturday looks to be another wet and windy one too. :wacko:

jennyh

It will be down to the wire i assume. check forecast on saturday night before bed, saturday looks to be another wet and windy one too. :wacko:
Okay I’ll check Sunday morning as I live locally

Top Bottom