Roll on Easter.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Tojo

Über Member
No, selection box production starts in March. Just as the Easter eggs are being finished.

Sorry if I've upset you Mr Cabury , I stand corrected....:notworthy:

classic33

Leg End Member
Yes, you see what I mean... they are last Christmas left overs, not for the next one.....:wahhey:I certainly wouldn't be buying cheap chocolate if I was down you're way...:stop:
Factory is down my way!

Google "Toffee Town".

classic33

Leg End Member
Sorry, Mack

Not worthy.gif

uclown2002

Guru
I have not ridden for a month now due to poor weather and commitments. Can't wait for the Easter break to come and have 2 weeks off. If the weather improves, I intend to ride most days. I just wonder how much fitness I have lost by now? It should come back quickly though.

If you don't ride that much anyway, you probably have not lost much fitness. Fitness soon returns once you get the miles in.

captain nemo1701

Space cadet. Deck 42 Main Engineering.
I'm looking forward to Easter as I used up all my holiday allowance and it doesn't reset until April 1:sad:. Hoping to get out in some brighter weather and everything should start growing/greening-up by then. On the other hand, that weekend is down as sort-out-the shed weekend. My shed is like the Tardis in reverse - bigger on the outside:laugh:. Really gotta get rid of all that junk before it collapses under it's own gravity^_^.

Top Bottom