Roll Top Waterproof Backpack?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Vikeonabike

CC Neighbourhood Police Constable
Due to the amount of Electronics I'm now carrying backwards and forwards to work I'm after a fully waterproof back pack. Any recommendations?
Looked at Polaris Aquanaught, Oxford Aqua V20, OverBoard so far.
Has anyone got the Lidl Special?

*Dusty*

Returning Hero.

Supersuperleeds

Legendary Member
I use an Overboard - the 20l pro light, it is a brilliant bit of kit, lightest rucksack I've ever had, comfortable and kept my kit dry in torrential rain.

To be totally fair I should point out that I have a connection with Overboard, but I still would recommend it regardless

IBarrett

Über Member
Look up "Boblbee"
They are generally hard shell back packs but tough as old boots and extremely comfortable no matter how full and heavy they are.

J1888

Über Member
The Lomo looks great value for money. Why do you loathe your Polaris Aquanought?

The rubber cover on the front zip peeled after about a week and the area around the zip began to fray - just not great quality for a £70rrp bag. Polaris just said 'talk to the company you bought it from' which was a store in eBay which was pretty annoying to deal with. The Lomo bag is exactly the same but with different label, as far as I can tell.

Got an Alpkit here and it's been brilliant so far;definitely waterproof,light and really comfy on the bike

It is only a simple open bag but you could use another padded case for the laptop in it;I use another Alpkit bag insude to keep all the loose stuff(phone,glasses,pump,etc) together.

Top Bottom