Roll Top Waterproof Backpack?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

summerdays

Cycling in the sun
I should add that I don't actually own an Alpkit bag - I just thought they might be the kind of thing the OP was looking for.
It's thin, lightweight and fairly robust ... mine does after all these years have a hole in it from when I fell against a wall and it took the hit, but it's a small graze that I've never bothered to fix and it's still fairly waterproof (I can't think of a time when it's let rain in through that hole). I suspect I could patch it easily, but given the price I might treat myself to a new one of a different size.

Tom B

Guru
It's thin, lightweight and fairly robust ... mine does after all these years have a hole in it from when I fell against a wall and it took the hit, but it's a small graze that I've never bothered to fix and it's still fairly waterproof (I can't think of a time when it's let rain in through that hole). I suspect I could patch it easily, but given the price I might treat myself to a new one of a different size.

If your talking about the Alpkit stuff. I am pretty sure mine came with a patch for just such occasions.
If you ring Alpkit they usually can help, even if it is just sending out a bit of a damaged bag they have in stock.

One of the most helpful companies I have ever dealt with... I like their TAU lights - the front isn't bright enough on it's own, but as a marker/additional you cant do much better.

summerdays

Cycling in the sun
If your talking about the Alpkit stuff. I am pretty sure mine came with a patch for just such occasions.
If you ring Alpkit they usually can help, even if it is just sending out a bit of a damaged bag they have in stock.

One of the most helpful companies I have ever dealt with... I like their TAU lights - the front isn't bright enough on it's own, but as a marker/additional you cant do much better.
Thank you. I wonder if you are right about coming with a patch.... It is now probably 8 years old as it was first used taking my youngest to primary school, and they are now in year 10! I might contact them to see about a repair but still tempted to buy another one in a different size.

Top Bottom