Ronde van Nederlands

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
ComedyPilot

ComedyPilot

Secret Lemonade Drinker
ComedyPilot said:
I don't want to do my upcoming trip alone, so have press-ganged the services of this little fella - he's a pirate, but I just need a name for him.
View attachment 6048
Answers below please.

Winner gets a Dutch postcard HANDWRITTEN by me from the trip.

Thanks to Speicher for her choice in name for my tour 'mate'

Linus Schtwiiiiiiiingmaan. :evil:

Personally written postcard from the tour goes to Speicher. ;)

Speicher

Vice Admiral
Well...er.. there wasn't much competition.. was there?

;)

I thought that more of your female admirers members of this forum would suggest something. :evil:

Haitch

Flim Flormally
CP, 5 May, Liberation Day, is a public holiday in Holland. Given its nature and the fact that it's a holiday only once every five years, it might be strictly observed in some of the more rural areas.

The forecast for the next five days is 13/14C and overcast, perfect for cycling.

Have a good trip.

OP
OP
ComedyPilot

ComedyPilot

Secret Lemonade Drinker
Alan H said:
CP, 5 May, Liberation Day, is a public holiday in Holland. Given its nature and the fact that it's a holiday only once every five years, it might be strictly observed in some of the more rural areas.

The forecast for the next five days is 13/14C and overcast, perfect for cycling.

Have a good trip.

Alan, I arrive in the Netherlands on Thursday 13th May, so I miss that holiday.

OP
OP
ComedyPilot

ComedyPilot

Secret Lemonade Drinker
Now on with last-minute packing. Tomorrow is the day of departure. Don't know when/if I'll be online for the next 10 days or so, but if I don't then see ya. If I do, then it'll be just like now, only different-ish?

Top Bottom