Room for 1 Night Chertsey

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

BoldonLad

Not part of the Elite
Hi all,

I am looking for a room/sofa/garden for the night Chertsey area as I travel towards Portsmouth.
I will be riding solo, I am a non smoker
When you say “garden”, does that imply you would camp? If yes, there is a campsite in Chertsey.

BoldonLad

Not part of the Elite
Yes, I would camp, the site in Chertsey so expensive I could get a hotel room the same price.
Not sure the price for a tent. For a MoHo, two people, including Electric Hookup, it is about £20/night. Personally, I don’t think I would want to use any hotel that was in that price range ;)

I use the Chertsey site often if visiting my son and family (house too small to accommodate, the oldies) ;)

Serge

Über Member
Hi all,

I am looking for a room/sofa/garden for the night Chertsey area as I travel towards Portsmouth.
I will be riding solo, I am a non smoker
Have you tried Air BnB? I had an intermediate stop on the way down to Oxford and stopped in a lovely house in a small, picturesque village directly next door to a pub for thirty quid including breakfast. There was even secure parking for the bike. I can't recommend it enough

OP
OP
The Lone Rider

The Lone Rider

@The Lone Rider This campsite is also practically in Chertsey http://www.lalehamcampingclub.co.uk/?action=index

£10 per night

Thanks for this perfect, I have emailed them, thank you!

Top Bottom