Ross-on-Wye

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

twentysix by twentyfive

Clinging on tightly
What's the matter in R-on-W? I pedalled there on Sunday and all the cafes were shut :smile:

One cafe has turned into an Indian (many moons ago it was the Copper Kettle), Copinis(Sp?), which was fairly new and popular, was closed. The Priory generally isn't open on Sundays (I know) and that other one opposite the Market Hall with the twee cups was shut too. Does R-on-W close down on Sundays for tourists? ;) I really don't want to go to those awful places on the bypass.

Globalti

Legendary Member
Everyone's browsing in the bookshops, I expect.

philipbh

Spectral Cyclist
Globalti said:
Everyone's browsing in the bookshops, I expect.

Isn't that H-o-W ?

Ross is nicer, I'd say but obv. not for Cafes on a Sunday if 26x25's experience is the norm (Gap in the market perhaps?)

RT will be along in a minute to help us out...

I've had a similar problem finding a proper caff for a hangover cure breakfast on a Sunday. I think the one at the junction of Broad Street and Brookend Street is open, and also the one halfway up Broad Street, on the right as you go towards the buttermarket. Other than that, I can't think of any. Drop me an email next time and I'll make you a cuppa.:girl:

OP
OP
twentysix by twentyfive

twentysix by twentyfive

Clinging on tightly
Rhythm Thief said:
I've had a similar problem finding a proper caff for a hangover cure breakfast on a Sunday. I think the one at the junction of Broad Street and Brookend Street is open, and also the one halfway up Broad Street, on the right as you go towards the buttermarket. Other than that, I can't think of any. Drop me an email next time and I'll make you a cuppa.:biggrin:

Ooh thanks RT. But Broad St/Brookend St? I often come in from the Coughton direction which drops me almost on top of the market hall. But I haven't clocked the street names. Google here I come.

I do like Ross. But I also need my cuppa..........

OP
OP
twentysix by twentyfive

twentysix by twentyfive

Clinging on tightly
Ah Thanks philbh.

That first one is the one I referred to as the place with the twee cups. It was closed :biggrin:

The second one is interesting and may be one that RT referred to. I'll be checking it out next time :tongue:

Top Bottom