Rotrax

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
biggs682

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
As would moving the levers down. :laugh:

Very true

That's a corker! I've only seen one "in the flesh" when I went to pick up another bike, it was the same colour as that and looked absolutely lovely (I tried to persuade the chap to part with it but he was having none of it). I love the crazy narrow diam fork ends and rear triangle, I bet it rides like a feather bed!

amedias

That's lovely! always wanted to get one, and that's my size too, grrrr ;-)

There's a chap nearby who has two or three Rotrax's of various vintage, occasionally see him out and about and always smile when I do, lovely bikes

wonderdog

That's a corker! I've only seen one "in the flesh" when I went to pick up another bike, it was the same colour as that and looked absolutely lovely (I tried to persuade the chap to part with it but he was having none of it). I love the crazy narrow diam fork ends and rear triangle, I bet it rides like a feather bed!
Featherbed as in Manx Norton ... or featherbed as in fluffy and directionally challenged???

OP
OP
biggs682

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it

i have only ridden it a gingerly couple of hundred yards so far , so will let you know

Featherbed as in Manx Norton ... or featherbed as in fluffy and directionally challenged???

i think i would prefer the Manx variety

That's lovely! always wanted to get one, and that's my size too, grrrr ;-)

There's a chap nearby who has two or three Rotrax's of various vintage, occasionally see him out and about and always smile when I do, lovely bikes

According to the tape measure i should be ok might just need a longer stem so time will tell

amedias

You could always ask ?

and i can only say no at the worse or yes at the best

I did actually send you a message on FB earlier on asking if it was going to be for sale :-D

OP
OP
biggs682

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
I have the opportunity to buy a mid 50's Super Course frame and fork. It's been blasted and primered.
At £100 is this a no-brainer?

That's a fair price imho

Fitted some new tyres tonight so next job is brake cables and caliper strip's then I do some evaluation miles

IMG_20180510_204043696.jpg

Top Bottom