Roundabouts !!!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

buggi

Bird Saviour
Hairy Jock said:
If you ever see any driving instructor letting a pupil do that, take their number, phone your local driving test centre, ask to speak to the supervising examiner and report the incident. Don't bother with the company or the police, the supervising examiner is far more likely to take immediate and effective action.

BentMikey said:
Or do what Cunobelin did, which is to pretend to forget which driving school it was, but not the reg. number of the car, and then write to all 6 driving schools in the area describing the driving and complaining about it. Apparently the dude was extremely incensed that his competition got to hear about his misdemeanors!

unfortunately the red mist had already descended and i was in no fit state of mind to do something as rationale as any of those ideas.

however, i am learning that revenge is a dish best served cold (like i should have also smiled sweetly at the numpty Aston Martin driver whilst placing my pedal against his car for when he pulled away rather than taken the rash action of trying to punch his window out and getting myself in more trouble than he was for purposely trying to run me down) (can you tell i'm still a little miffed?)

Top Bottom