Rubbish skips stacked on top of each other

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

NorthernDave

Never used Über Member
I always find it odd that in situations like this, the indignant individual has time to take photos and update FaceAche / the local paper, but seems incapable of ringing plod...

That said, now it's plastered across the internet I'm sure Juliet Bravo* is all over it.

* - Drama channel, weekdays 10am.

Last edited:

winjim

Smash the cistern
Bee Fudge? That's honey, isn't it?

OP
OP
Accy cyclist

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
Has anyone else observed the characteristics of those who drive these dodgy vehicles? I've found over the years that they tend to have a neck wider than their shaved heads and all seem to be "big lads" wearing rigger boots. Oh,and they tend to have a copy of the Daily Star rolled up on the dashboard,as well as a few of those silver foil things you get pies in. My worst encounter with one was about 10 years ago. There i was on my bike,riding along a narrow road with cars built up on either side when one of these skip wagons appeared. He must've seen me but he just drove towards me at speed! I had to make a quick dart between two parked cars,then a second or so later the thing flew past me. He definitely wasn't going to slow down and give me my right of way! :headshake:

Top Bottom