Rude!!!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
"You shouldn't wear lycra with that paunch"

I should never have married her.

Pat "5mph"

A kilogrammicaly challenged woman
What's it all about with all them male cyclists that keep saying hi when I'm riding my bike ... I say, how forward! :dry:
Only kidding ^_^
In fairness to the op, he did not mention rude cyclists.

vernon

Harder than Ronnie Pickering
I really wish I could say exactly what I thought to people.
Why are some people so RUDE!!
What's the rudest thing you've heard from someone? Did you have a good come back? Unfortunately I am not allowed to say what I'd like to.

A rather thin member of staff who fancied herself, once had a go at me because of my rotundness in a full staffroom.

My retort:

"You could do with a bit of fat on you........me!"

it brought the house down.

Mad Doug Biker

Just a damaged guy.
Whatever you do, do not go work in catering or anything related to food or drink!

You love it really, don't you Pat? :giggle:

gbb

Legendary Member
Anyone that rides it, Kings Cliffe village tends to have cars parked either side of its main street making it necessary for someone to give way when oncoming.
I was riding well into the road and had complete right of way...a car (convertible) appeared and tried to bully its way through. I leant toward the driver as it passed and said...'very clever eh'. At that moment I realised it was a youngish mother with a maybe 8year old girl in the back .
Her retort ?...'fack off ta c×nt'
:whistle: Charming....lovely behaviour in front of her child :headshake:

Freds Dad

Veteran
When I used to play football one of the opposition was giving me grief about being overweight.

My reply. The reason I am so fat is because every time I sh@g your girlfriend she gives me a biscuit. After his team mates had a laugh at him he kept very quiet for the rest of the match.

stephec

Legendary Member
I was told, by a random stranger (thin one) that I had a big arse. I just smiled and replied that they don't write songs about people with skinny flat arses.
And rightly so, a proper womanly shaped arse is much better.

You should've replied, "skinny women might be alright to look at, but not as much fun to play with." :smile:

Top Bottom