Rugby World Cup 2023

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
i'm a bit suprised/disappointed there are no highlights for the world cup.You always get highlights when the six nations is on.
Channel four is showing the England vs Ukraine football game live and then later on there is an hour highlights.

OP
OP
AndyRM

AndyRM

XOXO
i'm a bit suprised/disappointed there are no highlights for the world cup.You always get highlights when the six nations is on.
Channel four is showing the England vs Ukraine football game live and then later on there is an hour highlights.

Limited ones on ITV. But I agree, it's a really poor effort.

OP
OP
AndyRM

AndyRM

XOXO
Strong performance from Italy this afternoon. Both France and NZ will be too strong over the full 80 I suspect, but neither will be taking them lightly after that.

I've criticised Italy for their woeful displays at the 6 Nations in the past, but always felt they've had great players, just never in the same team!

Strong performance from Italy this afternoon. Both France and NZ will be too strong over the full 80 I suspect, but neither will be taking them lightly after that.

I've criticised Italy for their woeful displays at the 6 Nations in the past, but always felt they've had great players, just never in the same team!

Last couple of years I've been really impressed with them, definite improvement for sure, closed the gap on, er, England anyway :laugh:

OP
OP
AndyRM

AndyRM

XOXO
First proper demolition job by Ireland on Namibia this afternoon. Can't see Georgia being such an easy ride for Australia.

England v Argentina is going to be interesting!

Chromatic

Legendary Member
Don’t think anything is expected of NZ these days. Going to be a cracking tournament however. Scotland got a horrible group to get out off :sad: Out of the home nations .

There's one thing you can expect of New Zealand these days and that's them getting all uppity and precious if anyone has the gall to 'disrespect The Haka'.

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
If you can watch BBC on your laptop, then you can watch ITV on it just as well. ITVX is their streaming service.

After lots of infuriating sign/log in nonsense, I've managed to get it on my phone. It's not responding on my laptop, but the phone is better than nothing!!

Top Bottom