Rum?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
Rohloff_Brompton_Rider

Rohloff_Brompton_Rider

Formerly just_fixed
Ooh some nice recipes to try before years end.
 

ayceejay

Legendary Member
Location
Rural Quebec
A group I used to drink with would have a tot 'o rum with something from one of those sticky bottles on the top shelf at the end of the evening but I can't remember which: Lovage, maybe?
 

Brandane

Miles cannot be done unless moving!
Location
Costa Clyde.
Appleton Estate, Jamaican rum. Simply the best! OK, I may be slightly biased having lived in Jamaica during my youth, but if you like rum, this is the one IMHO.

IR_7jBNrl7CM9vUlHMVYVu3xq2RQWcXv0UTfMBx3NtFI-X5ug4AyIx_oGBss9Smhx7ZSDlnCVhxmSLmdWNuMIq2gPaJjBxRwopKxUB7XMBeb33BmGAe4ok3rKZnk9l2hGb3yQKX8hyLGQIjYRg=s90-c


The Wray and Nephew overproof stuff as recommended by Vernon is something like 151 proof IIRC, about double the strength of normal spirits. Use with caution! :thumbsup:
 

hoopdriver

Legendary Member
Location
East Sussex
I like the 18 year-old Eldorado, a delight I discovered last year.

Over Christmas I have been sampling a bottle of Mauritian rum I brought back from an assignment a couple of weeks ago. Not bad!
 

Turdus philomelos

Legendary Member
Location
West Lothian
During my home town Common Riding, Skipper Rum (the best) is traditionally drunk in the early hours of the morning mixed with milk.
71LMRBdbUeL._AC_UL160_SR160,160_.jpg
Now that's given me a notion. Hmmm.
 
Top Bottom