Rush Hour in Utrecht

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

AndyCarolan

Do you smell fudge?
thats superb - everywhere will look a lot more like that when the oil runs out :thumbsup:

NigC

That's it! I'm moving :biggrin:

Looks a lovely place to be on a bike :smile: Shame it was speeded up though - it looked pretty hectic at that speed but I suspect it's quite calm :smile:

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Nighmare.............:biggrin:

All those cyclists getting in the (my) way.....:smile:

8 minutes that was all......lucky to see a handfull over here....crikey........:smile:

4F

Active member of Helmets Are Sh*t Lobby
snorri said:
Spot the kerb jumper at 1.00min:sad:
Did anyone count the h*****s?xx(:sad:

And the RLJ'er just before the kerb jumper

fossyant said:
Nighmare.............xx(

All those cyclists getting in the (my) way.....:sad:

8 minutes that was all......lucky to see a handfull over here....crikey........:sad:

For the average UK cyclist it would be absolutely scary

I cycled in the rush hour in Utrecht in October - as a lumbering fully loaded tourist with not much idea where I was going and with a camera habit it was not actually frightening - disconcerting would be a better description - not being rear ended by a train of fast moving cyclists became the limit of my ambition - we in the UK are not ready for this - luckily there are calmer areas where they allow motorised traffic

As an after thought - I read on the web that the day I was there that there was a hit and run by a cyclist on a cycle path - killed one man and badly injured his wife - abandoned bicycle and ran off

BigSteev

My idea of hell - all those bike and not one decent one amongst them! Quite like that one bloke had taken a spare one along for the ride.

U

User169

Where's the lycra? They don't look like very serious cyclists.

Top Bottom