Russian snow storm heading for the UK !

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Noodley

Excellent, knobbly-tyres-a-go-go!!!

BigonaBianchi

Yes I can, Yes I am, Yes I did...Repeat.
..I remember once at work when my lady boss wimped out and didt come into work one day...the rest of the team got in ok...so her line manager called her to see where she was...she told him that she was snowed in (she lived in Brentwood!)....

....so he had me draw a picture of a shovel on a bit of A4 and he faxed it to her.

Gerry Attrick

Lincolnshire Mountain Rescue Consultant
Apparently much of the snow is to be centered on good ol' Lincolnshire. That will send the local skiers on to the piste resulting in emergency call-outs for me.........................................................................

I'm a founder member of the Lincolnshire Mountain Rescue Team.B)

snapper_37

Barbara Woodhouse's Love Child
ComedyPilot said:
Cue hordes of lemmings flocking to the supermarche to fill their trolleys with 18 loaves of bread and 436 pints of milk to last the two days the snow will be here.

******* idiots.

Vodka out of gob, keyboard could be in trouble..... Saw it today in Morrisons. Don't forget the long life and condensed milk - just in case B)

It's so cold, I've put another bar on

snapper_37

Barbara Woodhouse's Love Child
Dear, around here - I *am* the peasant......

I've just got my poncho out the wardrobe ... just in case of course.

blue trice

winter snow

Is snow from Russia--
any colder/warmer than snow from Siberia,
if anybody has the answer--------please e-mail Micheal Fish!!!!!!!!!

blue trice

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Time to get the speed machine out tomorrow...dry as a bone roads, all be it windy..... but it will be out......:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

I may be in the big tin box next week.......:thumbsup: then again, maybe not......:thumbsup:

Top Bottom