England : Rutland Rutland Ride Mon 4th June

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
14th - nights. 15th first day off, but will have finished nights at 7am so be in bed. 29th, first early.

Missed again :sad:

MickeyBlueEyes

Eat, Sleep, Ride, Repeat.
On the 14th I'm doing a 227 mile ride to Skegness and back, the 15th I'm recovering from said ride. The 29th sees me on my first holiday of the year so can't miss that !
Gutted I'm not available :cry:
Will there be another one after the July episode ? ? ?............

14th now out, 29th a narrow favourite
14th - nights. 15th first day off, but will have finished nights at 7am so be in bed. 29th, first early.

Missed again :sad:
Reminds me of another in your profession who can never make it, except he's not real of course.

Will there be another one after the July episode ? ? ?............
Likely to do one in September when the weather might have improved a bit.

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
(I've found myself doing the same thing myself in some of my forum ride threads but ...) Wouldn't it be better to get the mods to move all the posts about the next ride into a new 'Rutland ride in July' thread? I reckon some people won't bother reading this thread now because the date has passed so they won't know that you are actually planning the next ride.

Vikeonabike

CC Neighbourhood Police Constable
14th now out, 29th a narrow favourite

Reminds me of another in your profession who can never make it, except he's not real of course.

Likely to do one in September when the weather might have improved a bit.
Hey I resemble that remark!

14/15th @ Kelmarsh playing Vikings. 29th early shift!
Next free weekend 18th 19th August!..Pooh

Poacher

Gravitationally challenged member
No particular preference - OK for 15th or 29th at the moment....looking forward to it whichever day turns out favourite.:sun:

Right, 29th it is, meet at 9 aim to leave as soon after as possible. We have been away this weekend at the National 100 mile TT, I know it's off topic but thought those that have met dr_pink would like to know she finished 8th in the women, very chuffed as not fully fit yet.

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
Right, 29th it is, meet at 9 aim to leave as soon after as possible. We have been away this weekend at the National 100 mile TT, I know it's off topic but thought those that have met dr_pink would like to know she finished 8th in the women, very chuffed as not fully fit yet.
(Goes off to check results ...)
Blimey, not fully fit and did 100 miles in 4 h 33 m 38 s = 21.927 mph - well done dr_pink! :bravo:

potsy

Rambler
Well done dr_pink, you have earnt your double portion of lettuce today :thumbsup:

I get back from hols late on the 28th, doubt I'll be able to make it tbh.

Thanks all, she has just this moment collapsed, surprised she lasted this long.
Can't do the 29th as I'm partying the day before, but have a lovely ride - it's a great part of the country! Would it be a good idea to change the thread title?

Well done dr_pink!!
Yes you are correct, very tired just now but will do it tomorrow, sorry you can't make it but we hope you will come again, same to you Janey, look out for September though.
Potsy, it's not me you have to answer to! BTW dr_pink ate............wait for it, and I kid you not, 1 small square of chocolate [no wonder she's fat}
(Goes off to check results ...)
Blimey, not fully fit and did 100 miles in 4 h 33 m 38 s = 21.927 mph - well done dr_pink! :bravo:
Actually a bit disappointed, but the top women who have more time to train etc actually were going slower than dr_pink over the last few miles. It was a tough surface in places, some compared it to Paris Roubaix!

Top Bottom