England : Rutland Rutland Ride Mon 4th June

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Vikeonabike

CC Neighbourhood Police Constable
Glad you guys had a great day. I would have been there if I hadn't got home from work until 4am... (Oh and the fact that I don't exist). One day I will make one of these rides! I will I will I will!
PS Rome was great... Not a place to cycle round though!

Looking at doing another one next month, a bit longer but less hilly but only real people can come on it. Please register your interest and meanwhile I will look at possible dates.

Sounds like another 'scenic' type piece of smallprint to me, I'm sure there'll be a few 'surprise hills' in there somewhere :tongue:
Only if you are coming ^_^
I like the sound of 'less hilly' so I might be interested if I'm free (and I survive LonJoG).
I have no doubt at all that you will and thoroughly enjoy it, hope to see you in the morning. No one replied to my post on "Fridays" so wasn't sure if I should be there or not.

Janeyb

Myself and Cornishjock will definitely be along providing the dates suit as July is a tad busy for us. Fingers crossed though.

Unless you make it the 29th I will unfortunately have to bow out, which is a shame especially if the good Dr as her baking head on:mrpig:

Count me in please :hyper:

MickeyBlueEyes

Eat, Sleep, Ride, Repeat.
If dates suit I will definately be interested. July 8th ideal for me. Disappointed I missed the last one, looks like you had a very nice ride out.

Top Bottom