Rutland sale prices!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Cycleops

Legendary Member
Not especially cheap, less 15% is fairly standard for last year's or clearance, sometimes a lot more.
The ex display at 25% may have cosmetic damage.

Rutland do a lot of hire bikes so some may have been bashed around Cambridge(and being Cambridge they would probably been bashed into quite a bit too).

Levo-Lon

Guru
I've bought a lot of bikes from RC.
Some superb bargains..
My marin 1600 down to 899 ..
My wife's ebike 5000 got for 3800.
My ebike 6000 for 4600.
All current yrs models.
I have bought some with small discounts but they were lower price bikes and I wasn't bothered by a few quid ..
Trick is to be patient if your hunting a premium bike ,especially one's in demand.

My levo was the only medium in their whole stock, 12 miles on it and they delivered to local store for me to save a drive to Pitsford to collect.

I'd use RC without hesitation, good service and it's so nice to look at what your buying.:okay:

OP
OP
Midsrider

Midsrider

I've bought a lot of bikes from RC.
Some superb bargains..
My marin 1600 down to 899 ..
My wife's ebike 5000 got for 3800.
My ebike 6000 for 4600.
All current yrs models.
I have bought some with small discounts but they were lower price bikes and I wasn't bothered by a few quid ..
Trick is to be patient if your hunting a premium bike ,especially one's in demand.

My levo was the only medium in their whole stock, 12 miles on it and they delivered to local store for me to save a drive to Pitsford to collect.

I'd use RC without hesitation, good service and it's so nice to look at what your buying.:okay:

Yeah, some of the deals they do have are brilliant!

They do have a couple of bikes, but thing is - the nearest store is miles away from the me in Redditch! so would have to have it delivered.

vickster

Legendary Member

They do have a couple of bikes, but thing is - the nearest store is miles away from the me in Redditch! so would have to have it delivered.
It used to be that you couldn't get Trek bikes delivered, manufacturer stipulation that it had to be built and collected at dealer. This might now have changed. Nothing to stop you asking your local seller for a reduction of course :okay:

OP
OP
Midsrider

Midsrider

It used to be that you couldn't get Trek bikes delivered, manufacturer stipulation that it had to be built and collected at dealer. This might now have changed. Nothing to stop you asking your local seller for a reduction of course :okay:
Hi ya,

Yeah, ive tried this - but they have also seen the bikes they are discounting and some of them, they would not be making a penny on them as Rutland are getting rid of all Trek ASAP.

Ill keep on my hunt ! -

been to 3 decathlon's now to get a 920 and one was dirty and used to demo said they would knock £30 off !...errr no thanks
The other one i phoned and they said they had stock - drove 1hr each way and they had a piece of paper on it saying : DO NO SELL ! for store/staff use only.
And the other one, computer said had stock.....drove there and no, they hadn't had one at all !
I could order one into store i guess......but just disappointed in the way they are running the business side on the Btwins.

vickster

Legendary Member
Hi ya,

Yeah, ive tried this - but they have also seen the bikes they are discounting and some of them, they would not be making a penny on them as Rutland are getting rid of all Trek ASAP.

Ill keep on my hunt ! -

been to 3 decathlon's now to get a 920 and one was dirty and used to demo said they would knock £30 off !...errr no thanks
The other one i phoned and they said they had stock - drove 1hr each way and they had a piece of paper on it saying : DO NO SELL ! for store/staff use only.
And the other one, computer said had stock.....drove there and no, they hadn't had one at all !
I could order one into store i guess......but just disappointed in the way they are running the business side on the Btwins.
Weren't you getting a Boardman?

OP
OP
Midsrider

Midsrider

Weren't you getting a Boardman?

Yeah its a toss up between these 3 now !
Boardman
Trek
Riverside 920

All 3 tick boxes, all 3 i have sat on and loved and tried a little (apart from boardman) - just looking for best deals as availability.
The Riverside 920 as above post, had a few issues ! The Trek bike I wanted - store said they cant get in till May/June. Boardman I do like, but want to do a test ride and try.

So its out of those 3 brands of hybrids. Budget is £500-600 can stretch a little more if needed to.

Levo-Lon

Guru

They have an excellent 30 day post ,return policy.
So don't worry about not visiting the store.

Do read the small print as it has conditions

Top Bottom