S works ebike

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

jowwy

Can't spell, Can't Punctuate....Sue Me
Could this be about to come out and play
Specialized-concept-bicycle-FUCI-e-road-bike-museum01.jpg

Threevok

Growing old disgracefully
Wow

Are those Ice-Tech rotors on that ?

It would look much nicer (in my opinion) with any other brand name on it. I just can't get excited by anything with specialized on it - probably just because it's the brand that all the numptiesthat don't ride usually see as the "best", or that because I've been told "nice bike mate, what is it? A specialized?... No, it clearly has cube written on the side... I'm not willing to pay the extra £500 to get the same quality bike with that name on it... Maybe if it said "willier" (my opinion again) that would be different.

Anyway, yes, the bikes do look nice (I suppose).

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Just no.

OP
OP
J

jowwy

I'm guessing it's top speed is unlimited, cause your gonna look silly with those go faster stripes otherwise... No, actually they look silly either way.
Top speed is however fast you can pedal it, it's just the motor will stop assisting at 15mph

D

Deleted member 23692

Wow

Are those Ice-Tech rotors on that ?
They look like XT/Saint rotors... but is that a cable I can see on the front caliper? Looks like those TRP HY/RD cable hydro jobies to me. If so, then poor show

OP
OP
J

jowwy

They look like XT/Saint rotors... but is that a cable I can see on the front caliper? Looks like those TRP HY/RD cable hydro jobies to me. If so, then poor show
It does look like trip hy/rd to me too

smutchin

Cat 6 Racer
What's written on the chainstay? Just can't make it out.... FUC....

The last three letters are UCI and are a reference to cycling's governing body.

FUCI is an exercise in showing what it is possible to achieve if you design a road bike with the sole aim of going as fast as possible, rather than one that complies with antiquated rules regarding tube shapes, weights etc.

These bikes are experimental prototypes, not rideable and not destined for production, but no doubt some of the tech will eventually find its way to the shop floor.

Top Bottom