Sabbath AR-1 Ti

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
vickster

vickster

Legendary Member
1E5BAD9C-71AB-4B49-882E-693D261A76A6.jpeg
Out and about

Soltydog

Legendary Member
The silver mudguard looks nice, I opted for silver too, but wasnt sure how they'd look, but looks fine on yours :okay:

OP
OP
vickster

vickster

Legendary Member
A few more torques when I ordered my Ti seatpost & collar from Fatbirds & there was no torque rating on collar I called them & asked, do it up to 6 nm then a bit more. "7 nm then " , yes that should do it :laugh:
Ah I don’t have a torque thingy and v weak wrists!

StuAff

Silencing his legs regularly
Very nice but :stop: ,,,(bike photo pedant alert!)

,,,pic should be taken from the other side really with crank arms level(drive side forward),tyre valves at 6 o'clock,bidons and bags removed and chain on big chainring/smallest cog,that way we can really appreciate it's loveliness:becool:,,,,

:okay: :whistle:;)
Just for you, here's a shot of my Litespeed......
29736396512_cf552aaf3d_h.jpg

;)

OP
OP
vickster

vickster

Legendary Member
Think I’m going to get a rack fitted. Apparently disc specific not needed. So thinking Tortec ultralight or the skinny velocity which is a whole 150g lighter. Don’t think I can justify £100+ for titanium to go to the shops!

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
Think I’m going to get a rack fitted. Apparently disc specific not needed. So thinking Tortec ultralight or the skinny velocity which is a whole 150g lighter. Don’t think I can justify £100+ for titanium to go to the shops!
Yikes - I wouldn't risk leaving a lovely bike like that outside a shop, no matter how well it was locked up! :eek:

I use an £80 DIY singlespeed bike + A Big Heavy Lock for my shopping trips!

Top Bottom