Sabbath September or Van Nicholas Yukon

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

maroon

Über Member
Hi
I'd appreciate your advice on this. I'm in process of selling my old bike Scott CX team and ideally would like to upgrade to to Ti frame.
Which of the two would you recommend, it would mainly be used for commuting and weekends.
Van Nicholas Yukon.chain or Rohloff
Sabbath September.

Which would advise to go with??

jowwy

Can't spell, Can't Punctuate....Sue Me
Hi
I'd appreciate your advice on this. I'm in process of selling my old bike Scott CX team and ideally would like to upgrade to to Ti frame.
Which of the two would you recommend, it would mainly be used for commuting and weekends.
Van Nicholas Yukon.chain or Rohloff
Sabbath September.

Which would advise to go with??
Ive got a sabbath aspire and its a very, comfy, well built bike. Equipped with full 105 groupo for less than 2k. Bargain

OP
OP
M

maroon

Über Member
The enigma is £2k for the frame alone not really cost efficient . I'd really like more ideas please.
Does Sabbath offer a lifetime guarantee on there frames.

vickster

Legendary Member
Have you had a look at the frames and spoken to the dealers, I'd do that if buying something exclusive ;)

OP
OP
M

maroon

Über Member
I have but this will be my dream bike ideally I'd like a VN YUKON with rohloff but can't justify the cost for mainly weekend use. Any ideas where I can get one secondhand.

vickster

Legendary Member
Call around the retailers?

Fleabay?

Or if you can afford it, who needs justification...it'll last you forever

OP
OP
M

maroon

Über Member
I was told by bike revolution VN intended to increase the price after Christmas so bit worried I may miss out

jayonabike