Saddle and legs

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Milkfloat

An Peanut
I would suggest that at a minimum you switch to an inline seatpost with no layback, I would probably ignore the look and just spin your current seatpost to test it first.

OP
OP
ConnoisseurEquator

ConnoisseurEquator

As you can see on the pics [actually you don't..], but none of them are layback ones, thanks

Seat post.png

Last edited:

Milkfloat

An Peanut
Ahh that is clearer now - so what is stopping you sliding the saddle forward? A bit if brute force should allow at least a 10-15mmm.

OP
OP
ConnoisseurEquator

ConnoisseurEquator

Well "Satan", according to the bike-geometry-charts, The Connoisseur has a 23,23" or 59-60cm frame height.

In the mean time, my new saddle and seat post have been stolen. So the "other new" saddle and black rusty seat post are now attached with a cable to the Ulock.

I have lowered the saddle by 1.5cm. And gain 5mm the saddle closer. Does it help? A tiny bit.
Will try how it goes and if not comfortable still, lower another 1cm.
Thanks

woodbutcher

Veteran
Well "Satan", according to the bike-geometry-charts, The Connoisseur has a 23,23" or 59-60cm frame height.

In the mean time, my new saddle and seat post have been stolen. So the "other new" saddle and black rusty seat post are now attached with a cable to the Ulock.

I have lowered the saddle by 1.5cm. And gain 5mm the saddle closer. Does it help? A tiny bit.
Will try how it goes and if not comfortable still, lower another 1cm.
Thanks
Stolen your seat post and saddle ! How low can you go ? there are some truly rubbish people around !

Top Bottom