Saddle bag?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

col

Legendary Member
I dont have room under my seat for a larger saddle bag,so i was wondering if those bags that go under the frame between your legs are any good,the type that are triagular shaped and fasten on the top and seat tube?reason being i have a small wedge for under my saddle,but it is just a bit too small for what i want to put in it.cheers.

chris42

i mayself can't stand saddle bags. I think they make the bike look heavy!
i use my jersey pockets for everything.
This is just me however

amrushton

col said:
I dont have room under my seat for a larger saddle bag,so i was wondering if those bags that go under the frame between your legs are any good,the type that are triagular shaped and fasten on the top and seat tube?reason being i have a small wedge for under my saddle,but it is just a bit too small for what i want to put in it.cheers.

blonde who posts on this site has a couple of these for sale I think

OP
OP
col

col

Legendary Member
I think they make the bike look heavy!

I dont think it would make much difference when i get on it(still have lots of weight to loose);)

Tynan

Veteran
I used to have one way long ago, couldn't fit much in it at all, you can some pretty big saddle bags, after that get a rack surely, worlds your oyster then (to a point)

OP
OP
col

col

Legendary Member
Tynan said:
I used to have one way long ago, couldn't fit much in it at all, you can some pretty big saddle bags, after that get a rack surely, worlds your oyster then (to a point)

Yes it seems to be the sensible option i think.cheers:smile:

OP
OP
col

col

Legendary Member
amrushton;38842][quote name= said:

blonde who posts on this site has a couple of these for sale I think[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the heads up,but it looks like im looking at different options now,cheers:smile:

Top Bottom