Saddle or Handlebar Bag needed for DSLR

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Looking for a saddle or handlebar bag to fit my DLSR camera in to go the bike shown. Being carbon fibre it shouldn't matter what I choose does it?

Any ideas?
20180430_162737.jpg
24943039768_4bd9f16be0_o.jpg

I got an old CCS Camera Bag from eBay for a well good price
I now have the option of having the bag over my shoulder for quick and easy access or putting the case into my saddlebag and the camera is well protected by the case.

I'd personally be more inclined to go down the backpack route myself. Either ordinary backpack in which you put camera bag, or if you want to go the whole hog, a camera specific backpack - iirc LowePro do some nice ones.

OP
OP
F
I don't want anything on my back while cycling.

I was thinking about a saddle bag, but it would mean getting off the bike to take the camera out. (Would be good when I plan to cycle to Scotland)
May have to buy a cheap handlebar bag instead since it's only for Scotland.

Edit: Saying that I think I'm at a dead loss with a handlebar bag since I won't be able to open it from the top without taking the bag off.

Last edited:
My Carradice bar bag opens from top and it fastens at the rear
Also Mack Workshop mackworkshop.com do a Rando Bag that he can customise I've brought a few Items from him he's good and the gear is well worth a little waiting time he could probably make a camera insert or divide the bag for camera one side and other items......got me thinking now.

Top Bottom