Sale now agreed on both trikes.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

mrandmrspoves

Middle aged bald git.
I have been asked to help find buyers for these 2 machines that were the pride and joy of an old chap that died last week shortly before his 91st birthday.
Both machines were in use by him until relatively recently!
I have not seen either machine yet but am assured they are in very well cared for condition and I will check them out and get some better photos and details in the next week or so.
They are both in West Norfolk and will need collecting - and cash on collection.
The ICE is a folder, front SA drum brakes, SRAM twist grip gears (at least 8 x 3 might be 9x3) price for this will be £1500 - equipped with flag, mirrors, rack, mudguards.
The Newton looks like a fascinating machine and the gent had it set up on a rollef for Winter fitness - which might be a great idea before getting it out on the road when warmer days return. The bottom price for this is set at £750.
I am just an intermediary hence lack of details so far..... will update soon with better pictures and details. In the meantime, anyone who may have a genuine interest in either machine, please PM me.

Attachments

• IMG_0260.jpeg
    IMG_0260.jpeg
    247.5 KB · Views: 47
  • 20201025_122406.jpg
    20201025_122406.jpg
    122.3 KB · Views: 45
  • IMG_0264.jpeg
    IMG_0264.jpeg
    159.1 KB · Views: 45
  • IMG_0268.jpg
    IMG_0268.jpg
    236.5 KB · Views: 45
  • IMG_0265.jpeg
    IMG_0265.jpeg
    178.7 KB · Views: 49

classic33

Leg End Member
Searching for the upright trike returns custom builds. At a lot more than your asking price.

http://www.roman-road.co.uk/trikes/

OP
OP
mrandmrspoves

mrandmrspoves

Middle aged bald git.
Searching for the upright trike returns custom builds. At a lot more than your asking price.

http://www.roman-road.co.uk/trikes/
That's the one! - they are so rare that it is hard to value it and my only reference point is one sold on eBay earlier this year for £700.
I love the look of it and if it wasn't for my knackered shoulders (why I started riding recumbents) I would have bought it.
I think £750 is an absolute bargain - not much money at all for such a unique machine.

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
If i was nearer i would like to try it just for the experience such a different design.
How small does the Ice fold up to ? i will google it

Art watts

Regular
I am interested in purchasing the Ice Trike but cannot find any way of sending you a PM on this site

Kestevan

Last of the Summer Winos
Do you know what model the ice trike is, and what's the size of the back wheel?

Any chance of a couple more photos please.

OP
OP
mrandmrspoves

mrandmrspoves

Middle aged bald git.

Hi Kestevan, I will be seeing it on Sunday PM and will update description then.
I think It looks like a 26" from the photos I was sent and definitely has rear suspension.

The rear wheel is 20" (406) because its fitted with a Triker tyre and the model is a Sprint (8" seat bottom height ) and the rear mech is very low slung so not ideal for off road when compared to a 26" rear wheel version The Adventure seat bottom height is 12"
Hope that takes the mystery out about whats what :stop:

Top Bottom