Sale now agreed on both trikes.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
That Newton trike looks fantastic. I think you are seriously under pricing it. If it wasn’t for Covid I buy it immediately. Fortunately for domestic relations I live at the other end of the country. 😁. I’d try the Tricycle Association to advertise it.

OP
OP
mrandmrspoves

mrandmrspoves

Middle aged bald git.
That Newton trike looks fantastic. I think you are seriously under pricing it. If it wasn’t for Covid I buy it immediately. Fortunately for domestic relations I live at the other end of the country. 😁. I’d try the Tricycle Association to advertise it.
It does look fun - I know it would be an expensive purchase new, but it is very niche and am not sure of what demand there might be. One sold on eBay earlier this year for just short of £700 - hence price on this one.
If there is no interest via this forum it will go on eBay and will see what it makes.

jc10jon

The rear wheel is 20" (406) because its fitted with a Triker tyre and the model is a Sprint (8" seat bottom height ) and the rear mech is very low slung so not ideal for off road when compared to a 26" rear wheel version The Adventure seat bottom height is 12"
Hope that takes the mystery out about whats what :stop:
Hi interested. In the Newton can you PM me please as strugkingvwithn this site
Mod Note:
@jc10jon welcome to CC :welcome:
As a new member you can't send PMs until you make a few more posts.
You can receive PMs, though.

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom