same incident, same place, 2 days in a row. Also a question

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

jonny jeez

Legendary Member
rh100 said:
We got some of those armbands from Aldi with the flashing LED's. Look a bit noggy, but was in the dark the other week and the Mrs had one on her right arm - it really stood out.

+1(especially on the noggy-ness), I did wear them on my arms and ankles one, but felt they were too much in town, but out of town, I wear them on the wrists to help with signalling.

I'd recommend them, they really stand out.

summerdays

Cycling in the sun
rh100 said:
We got some of those armbands from Aldi with the flashing LED's. Look a bit noggy, but was in the dark the other week and the Mrs had one on her right arm - it really stood out.

I've got them and a variety of slap bands that I use to keep flappy trouser legs out of the way. I must admit I've yet to actually turn them on but I think they would be good on a signalling arm.

ttcycle

Cycling Excusiast
The other option as well as arm reflectors but an expensive option is to buy a very powerful front light - I just think of this as the roads are unlit -it helps you see ahead and also be seen by drivers coming up. As the beam of a large wattage light gives the impression you are either a motorbike or car can ensure drivers notice you sooner.

Top Bottom