Samsung Galaxy S mini .... SIM card size issue ....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

classic33

Leg End Member
The 1/2 size carrier card was never actually used in a phone, and it is clearly a mini size SIM in it. I used to make up labels to give the SIM details, SIM ID, IMSI, MSISDN, etc which was a pain on the smaller ones.
Supplied for a handset I have that takes the card as shown

classic33

Leg End Member
Which handset is that?
I'll have to dig it out for model number, but I know its a Nokia.
apcnewsshuffle-hot_mainImage.jpg.png

Last edited:

andyfraser

Über Member
Vodafone are quite good. Expensive but good. When I moved house last year I found I couldn't get a signal on my Three Nexus 5 so had to use my Vodafone SIM in an old HTC phone. That account only had 100MB per month so I called and explained that I needed more data for the weekend. They gave me 1GB on 4G and sent me a microSIM for my Nexus 5 so I could use 4G.

The SIM arrived after Virgin Media had been out but I was impressed enough to ditch Three and get a Nexus 6 on Vodafone 4G.

classic33

Leg End Member
Just seen that pic myself, although it is round the other way. "more things in heaven and earth" it seems.
You think they'd have fewer sizes available. The card & phone combination work together whenthe card is in place. The battery holding it in place. The handset being a BTCellnet one, now working on all networks.

Top Bottom