San Remo - Spoiler ALERT

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

iLB

Hello there
I think if things go well for Cavendish recovering after Tirreno, and his ETIXX team can hold everything together for him then he is in with a great shout this year. Contract year and all...

On the other hand the likes of Trek Factory and Saxo Tinkoff will be looking to derail team Cavendish, and would ideally like Degonkolb and Michael Matthews out of the picture by the time they hit the Via Roma... giving us a sprint with in form Fabian, Sagan, Kristoff. I would love to see EBH and Swift in the mix as well, although the former may be riding for Ciolek.

Who do you fancy FTW?

raindog

er.....
do we know the weather forecast?

OP
OP
iLB

iLB

Hello there
BBC are saying a wet start in San Remo, but dry by the afternoon. Likely to be changed by Sunday though.

beastie

Guru
Sagan em no Kristoff em no spartacus em no Cav em no Degenkolb em no GVA em no Sagan em no Gilbert. Etc etc etc.

There are a lot of riders and styles in the mix this weekend. If the weather is bad then I pick Kristoff.

Rainy morning in Milan, looks like the majority have dressed appropriately but I'm sure there will be a few shorts/SS jerseys in there as well - the "ass savers" seem to be out in force tho.

Last edited:
And we have a break after 11km - Molana, Barta, Person, Tjallingii, Frapporti, Pirazzi, Kurek, Bono, Pauwels, Berard and Dall'Antonia have 1'50" over the peloton. Still no shorts/SS Jersey combos spotted...

Top Bottom