Santa gets the jail!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

snorri

Legendary Member
What I hear is:
Cop " Ye cannae get doon? ... Right..."
Ah! Now I get it, thank you..
It's no easy fur an eastcoaster^_^.

raleighnut

Legendary Member
Thats what you have the magic santa keys for .
mDU8UDQKP5KcZNr4T8NJwag.jpg
I've got 3 attack cats ready for any intruders (the little one just watches but she'll learn soon enough)

byegad

Legendary Member
A friend who was in the Police told me a story about him and his mate getting a shout to a local landmark where a guy who had been drinking too many sherries was on the structure and threatening to jump. After a 90 minute conversation of 'Come down' 'No I'm gonna jump!' 'No, come down and we'll sort it out.' 'No I'm gonna jump!' the other cop looked at his watch and said. 'Look we're supposed to be off duty in 20 minutes if you're going to jump for f***s sake just do it!

The guy went down, the slow way.

glasgowcyclist

Charming but somewhat feckless
A friend who was in the Police told me a story about him and his mate getting a shout to a local landmark where a guy who had been drinking too many sherries was on the structure and threatening to jump. After a 90 minute conversation of 'Come down' 'No I'm gonna jump!' 'No, come down and we'll sort it out.' 'No I'm gonna jump!' the other cop looked at his watch and said. 'Look we're supposed to be off duty in 20 minutes if you're going to jump for f***s sake just do it!

The guy went down, the slow way.

Here's a scenario @Brandane will probably be familiar with:

It's a snowy nighshift and the divisional controller puts a call out for someone to attend reports of a man indecently exposing himself at the junction of X Road and Y Crescent. Two pandas and the beat man respond, and the description of the suspect is: male, white, around 5'5", heavy build, wearing only a scarf and baseball cap.

Everybody gets there at the same time to find the suspect as described -
snowman.jpg
- except he was also sporting an impressive erection.

Oh what larks!

GC

classic33

Leg End Member
Ha! Santa behind a 'follow me' car! :rofl:
Entered prohibited airspace!

Top Bottom