Santa gets the jail!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Cycleops

Legendary Member
I don't think even @young Ed believes that any more!

classic33

Leg End Member
What you mean to say that santa isn't real? :cry:
Reward on offer for him.
downloadfile-8.jpg

ScotiaLass

Guru
Santa came to Glasgow, climbed up onto a local landmark statue, and got arrested for his trouble.
Looks like the local Polis were getting a hard time over it; they were in a bit of a no-win situation as per usual.

Don't worry, @young Ed , this was only a guy in a suit pretending to be Santa; the real one will still be calling on Christmas morning :thumbsup:.
I was laughing so much when I seen this....
Today in our Tai Chi class, which is part of a church complex of halls, we had Santa-gate :eek:

We were happily warming up, when in strolled Santa....excused himself and went into the corner of the hall where he started stripping off!
On his way out (in non-Santa clothes) he asked if we wanted anything (re xmas).
As the door closed, I said rather loudly...'well I don't want to sit on his knee until he puts his clothes back on'!

I am a broken woman!

glasgowcyclist

Charming but somewhat feckless
Santa came to Glasgow, climbed up onto a local landmark statue, and got arrested for his trouble.
Looks like the local Polis were getting a hard time over it; they were in a bit of a no-win situation as per usual.

Who do you think will have to test his address and inform relatives? And does Scotland have an extradition treaty with Lapland?

GC

Top Bottom