Sartorial sock choices and others

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

booze and cake

probably out cycling
I don't like rowdy socks, tho I do have 2 pairs with WC stripes, that's as loud as I've got. I have one white pair, that was proper white for the first few seconds of the first day. Most of mine are black, and short, Bradders may have got away with it but long cycling socks on blokes just look wrong, they just scream sun dodging nerdy Geography teacher me. And I don't own, and can't see me ever owning any arm or leg warmers as I'm not a teenage girl:whistle:

OP
OP
C

Crackle

And I don't own, and can't see me ever owning any arm or leg warmers as I'm not a teenage girl:whistle:
Oh that's interesting. I never realized there was any controversy over arm and leg warmers.

booze and cake

probably out cycling
Oh that's interesting. I never realized there was any controversy over arm and leg warmers.

They just seem another totally unnecessary item the marketing dept thinks we need. Unless its really cold wear shorts. Unless its autumn or winter, wear short sleeves. (but maybe have a jacket in case) If you are in long sleeves and its warm roll the sleeves up. If you're in long sleeves and you're boiling alive, you did'nt look at the weather forecast did you:whistle:. If the weather forecast was totally wrong, hey ho, it happens occasionally, it just goes down as a bad clothes choice day^_^. Spend them monies on something more useful.

Tynan

Veteran
currently in some very bargain white with champ hoops to the mid calf, i thought the length was a bit gay at first but used to them now

Fab Foodie

hanging-on in quiet desperation ...
Name that cyclist! I think I can....

Fab Foodie

hanging-on in quiet desperation ...
My work sockage today....

IMG_8716.JPG
IMG_8717.JPG

On the bike at a this time of year am sock free. If it's cold I have some flouro pink Sealskinz :-)

When it comes to fashion, some lead, others follow...

Last edited:
Top Bottom