Saucy Junk e mails

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
In the last 2 weeks i must have had 2 dozen + junk e mails from people suggesting various things the screen shot below is this mornings selection

upload_2016-2-19_10-43-12.png

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
My missus keeps getting the same :wacko:

Not much you can do but you can set Outlook up with rules that deletes emails with specific words in the title.
But if your phone can also see them, then there is bugger all other than deleting them.

Globalti

Legendary Member
I am constantly amazed at the variety of names these people invent; they are culturally meaningless, nonsensical names like Hera Patin, Marlie James, Lana Bandera, Scottie Zathis, Pela Romero.... absolute twaddle.

Last edited:
OP
OP
biggs682

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
Miss Goodbody has expressed an interest in Cummins QuickServe...

Not as exciting as it could be

Fnaar

Smutmaster General
I misunderstood the one from my boss who invited me to her office for some disciplinary action.*
I recognise now that asking her to don some secretary-style glasses and unpin/shake out her hair was a mistake. As were the plumbing overalls I bought especially for the occasion.

*not really :okay:

Dave7

Legendary Member
Yup............look like a copy of my junk box. I must get 4/6 each day and just get rid of. I suppose the fact that "they" keep sending them is an indication that some people are gullible enough to respond.

Top Bottom