Saunas/Steam Rooms

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

montage

God Almighty
Bill Gates said:
I lived in Germany for 4 years and there it's mixed and totally nude. I quite enjoyed it

Until the 7 foot tall, 4 foor broad hairy Fritz catches you eyeing up his daughter

normgow

Guru
Bill Gates said:
I lived in Germany for 4 years and there it's mixed and totally nude. I quite enjoyed it

A lot of German women (and men) can't wait to get their kit off. A lot of them would be doing everyone a favour by keeping it on. :evil:

Bill Gates

normgow said:
A lot of German women (and men) can't wait to get their kit off. A lot of them would be doing everyone a favour by keeping it on. :evil:

Unless you speak from experience I would disagree. I belonged to a german squash/tennis club, and had a number of german girlfiends so to speak and they were all very "fit".:smile:

normgow

Guru
As you say some of them are very fit but at the fitness centre where I go a lot of them are in urgent need of a bit of fitness. Perhaps it depends where you are, north, south, east or west.

Bill Gates

normgow said:
As you say some of them are very fit but at the fitness centre where I go a lot of them are in urgent need of a bit of fitness. Perhaps it depends where you are, north, south, east or west.

Mine was 20 years ago and north of Hannover. Maybe it's all changed now.

Top Bottom