saw a 'yard of jaffa cakes' in the shop...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

kedab

Veteran
wasn't allowed to buy them. the missus thought it 'ridiculous'. i tried explaining that they are excellent energy and easy on the tummy while riding but no, i was denied and i was unhappy. i have thought about buying them in secret but the tube is so big i wouldn't be able to hide them anywhere and if i hid them in the garage she'd notice my chocolatey mush every time i came back from a session on the turbo :sad: what to do, what to do?!

mcshroom

Bionic Subsonic
Buy a yard's worth of normal sized boxes - far easier to hide ;)

Melonfish

Evil Genius in training.
buy 10 boxes, proceed to sit in the living room and eat them ALL whilst watching tv with as much tea as you can drink (from new cups each time) when she comes home to see you surrounded in chocolate and feeling a bit ill you can just tell her "i'm not even sorry".
heh

Gary E

Veteran
I got nagged into buying one of those for my little girl at the weekend, then realised that buying the 5 normal boxes (that it contains) would have been cheaper :laugh:

MrJamie

Oaf on a Bike
I love Jaffa Cakes. The last time I bought them I gave them to my son to hide in his room and asked him to ration me :laugh: . He did to. Otherwise I'm incapable of not polishing off an entire box in one go. He has much more restraint than I do.
I got one of those tubes for christmas a couple of years back and tried to ration them myself, but ended up having Jaffa Cakes for breakfast, lunch and dinner :whistle: Seriously not a good purchase if you have no will power with food.

Banjo

Fuelled with Jelly Babies
A yard of Jaffa Cakes is illegal in the EU. It should be a meter as you get more. :-)

Reactions: gaz

slowmotion

Quite dreadful
Top Bottom