saw a 'yard of jaffa cakes' in the shop...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

phil_hg_uk

I am not a member, I am a free man !!!!!!
A yard's only a days worth anyway :mrpig:

Do you call it a Pocket Pack :giggle:

Sara_H

Guru
I love Jaffa Cakes. The last time I bought them I gave them to my son to hide in his room and asked him to ration me :laugh: . He did to. Otherwise I'm incapable of not polishing off an entire box in one go. He has much more restraint than I do.
Ha ha ha ..... I give stuff to my son (age 9) to hide in his room and hand back in rations too! I'm glad its not just me, not sure what the psychological impact of such behaviour is though!!!

To the OP - put your foot down, no spouse of mine would have any say in whether I bought a yard of jaffa ckaes!!

Arch

Married to Night Train
I've seen a yard of Chocolate Fingers too.... And in previous years, there was the "Tobleron and on and on and on"...

byegad

Legendary Member
I got one of those tubes for christmas a couple of years back and tried to ration them myself, but ended up having Jaffa Cakes for breakfast, lunch and dinner :whistle: Seriously not a good purchase if you have no will power with food.

I'm the same with any chocolate product. I can have a box of chocolates un opened for months, but... IF I open it I am unable to stop until they've gone. So I don't buy chocolate. At least until I get down to exactly13st, currently 14st 1lb and was 15st 10lbs in July.

potsy

Rambler
Just a heads up,they have these in Aldi next week, I have tried to resist up to now :hungry:

Top Bottom