Scalped a couple of lycra clad roadies

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

snorri

Legendary Member
Reiver, I thought this could only be a story about you taking a career change into the world of gents hairdressing.:sad:

Im not sure technically if that counts as a scalping - dont both participants need to be at least on their bikes and cycling. Overtaking a stationary object hardly counts as scalping in the proper sense.

screenman

Legendary Member
Maybe it does if that is the only way you can do it. From most of the scalping I read on here is the limit of most brags.

Moss

When you get to my age the only thing I over take is a parked car :sad:

Yes I'll dip my toe in that water!

NotFabian

EACC
Left a young lad standing yesterday,one of his stabilisers caught in a kerbstone.

rofl.gif

Moss

Scalped a couple of lycra clad roadies today, Harding Hill on the Duns Longframacus road; Its a big big hill with an easy start, two roadies whizzed past me in the usual fashion, 5 minutes later one of them had blown up and was stood by his bike trying to get his breath. I was too out of breath to make any sarcastic comment, but I did enjoy my moment. They did catch up and pass me on the other side, but so what, my moment was sweet
biggrin.gif

Old man on the road bike - was it? Or should I say off the road bike? bet you enjoyed the moment.

Top Bottom