Scam Letter, it was all going well until...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

threebikesmcginty

Corn Fed Hick...
Received this in the post this morning.

gallery_3629_9_2659.jpg

I was almost taken in by it until the next 3 letters were opened!

gallery_3629_9_44854.jpg

gallery_3629_9_39663.jpg

gallery_3629_9_59409.jpg

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
You are popular. :tongue:

Beebo

Firm and Fruity
This is clearly rubbish everyone knows Arthur Fowler was in Eastenders and he was not a rich man.

If he had any money Pauline would have spent it.

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
I was told that I'd won €25,000,000 on the Spanish national lottery which was especially gratifying since I hadn't been to Spain for several years and have never bought a Spanish lottery ticket. Still, perhaps I shouldn't let little details like that put me off paying the several hundred pounds 'claim fee' that the 'claims department' were asking for!

I think the photograph of the previous Spanish lottery winner claiming his prize was a bit of a give-away though! ;)

_51150970_dsc_0376.jpg

G-Zero

Über Member
I was almost taken in by it until the next 3 letters were opened!

I get loads of similar crap in my emails - If everyone was cashed in I'd be worth a few £billion by now :rolleyes:

Gasman

Old enough to know better, too old to care!
I got one of these by e-mail a while back. I thought it was just junk until I noticed it was signed by one Wang Qing! Nobody would make that up, would they?

byegad

Legendary Member
I got one from the brother in law of the Nigerian finance minister! He needed help laundering several tens of millions of USD.

All he needed was £200 to get it started. I explained I had no money but if he sent me £50 I could use that to start a new bank account in a false name and overdraw it for £250.

Sadly this was beyond his comprehension. So I missed out on my share. Tosser!

Top Bottom