Scarves

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Diggs

Veteran
I don't mind scarves but r don't wear them by folding in two, wrapping round neck it and tucking the ends in the loop.
BTW I have no idea why this bothers me, probably the type of people I have seen doing it

screenman

Legendary Member
What is it with women and scarves? :cursing: I don't wear them, I never have, nobody has seen me with one and I've never expressed any interest in them. It's my birthday, 2 more arrived, that's 12 hung up now.

EBay, you might get enough for some bike bits, inner tube, tyre levers you never know.

Any way stop being so ungrateful, you are starting to sound like me.

OP
OP
MarkF

MarkF

Guru
I don't mind scarves but r don't wear them by folding in two, wrapping round neck it and tucking the ends in the loop.
BTW I have no idea why this bothers me, probably the type of people I have seen doing it

I don't mind that, some guys can "wear" a scarf, often "jauntily", that's not me.

Saluki

World class procrastinator
My last scarf was my Thorpe Grammar School scarf, which finally bit the dust a few years ago. After I bought my first buff, I have never found a use for a scarf. Buffs are so much smaller and pocketable than a bulky scarf.

Fab Foodie

hanging-on in quiet desperation ...
Pm me your details and I'll send you a couple.:smile:

Bingo!:wahhey:
Really?

That would be fab! You have PM :becool:

Fab Foodie

hanging-on in quiet desperation ...
Cheers @MarkF :becool:

IMG_1572.JPG

jonny jeez

Legendary Member
What is it with women and scarves? :cursing: I don't wear them, I never have, nobody has seen me with one and I've never expressed any interest in them. It's my birthday, 2 more arrived, that's 12 hung up now.
Nice, and a great antidote to the Muslim, driver, politician blaming threads that seem abundant right now.

It was all getting a bit depressing, until I saw this post.

Thanks.

luckyfox

She's the cats pajamas
Maybe they're trying to tell you something. Do you have an unusually wide neck, hairy mole or penchant for unsightly neck wear? Wait... you're not a Mr T look-a-like??

I'd say Ebay or regift them, everyone loves someones unwanted gift cast offs.

Top Bottom