Scarves

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

SpokeyDokey

67, & my GP says I will officially be old at 70!
What is it with women and scarves? :cursing: I don't wear them, I never have, nobody has seen me with one and I've never expressed any interest in them. It's my birthday, 2 more arrived, that's 12 hung up now.

What is it with men and scarves?

Last time we (reluctantly) went back to London the streets were awash with middle aged men in brightly coloured scarves that looked too short, flat caps and jackets that were one or two sizes too small.

OP
OP
MarkF

MarkF

Guru
What is it with men and scarves?

Last time we (reluctantly) went back to London the streets were awash with middle aged men in brightly coloured scarves that looked too short, flat caps and jackets that were one or two sizes too small.

And jeans turned up and too short, it's hit Leeds, Saturday night looks like a Norman Wisdom convention.

1665082397.jpg

BrumJim

Forum Stalwart (won't take the hint and leave...)
[QUOTE 3475333, member: 45"]Same with the nappies?[/QUOTE]

He's out of nappies and has been for some time. Daddy doesn't wear nappies.

swee'pea99

Legendary Member
I was given a Tootal (fake) silk scarf when I was in my twenties...

scarf.jpg

and I've never been without one since. In fact I have two, always: one for cycling, one for not cycling. Love 'em. The only slight problem is they do get grubby-looking quite quickly and they're a nuisance to clean - but it's worth the hassle. Can't imagine being without 'em now...

summerdays

Cycling in the sun
Knitted, warm scarves I understand on a cold day, but flimsy, floaty ones worn inside? I don't get it.
I like floaty ones, they still keep your neck warm, just not as much. And they have a secondary function of hiding wardrobe mal-functions on the bike:blush:

Top Bottom