Schnitzel Alert

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
German Pork Authorities have issued Schnitzel Alert to warn people about rising prices caused by African Swine Fever in China.
We can probably expect our own Sausage and Bacon Marketing Board to issue similar advisories but in a more down to earth manner.
What pork based products will you miss most.
A. Bacon
B. Sausages
C. Pork Pies
D. Gammon
E. Ham
D. Some foreign looking processed meat

Threevok

Growing old disgracefully
I can't live without my square sausage

I'll be all For Lorne :whistle:

Fab Foodie

hanging-on in quiet desperation ...
German Pork Authorities have issued Schnitzel Alert to warn people about rising prices caused by African Swine Fever in China.
We can probably expect our own Sausage and Bacon Marketing Board to issue similar advisories but in a more down to earth manner.
What pork based products will you miss most.
A. Bacon
B. Sausages
C. Pork Pies
D. Gammon
E. Ham
D. Some foreign looking processed meat
Pork pies, I love pork pies. My go-to long-distance cycling food....and long distance driving food...and a long day in the office go-to food....

raleighnut

Legendary Member
Pork pies, I love pork pies. My go-to long-distance cycling food....and long distance driving food...and a long day in the office go-to food....
As a fellow follower of the gospel according to dear Vernon I couldn't agree more but my favourite is the big Walkers 'fluted' ones.

As for Pork and Pork products I'd miss all of them but my absolute fave is Kabanos (cold with Beer) closely followed by Loukanika (hot in a Kebab after Beer)

SteveF

Pork markets on the rise... That mean Truss was onto something!!??

Scary times...

Top Bottom