School Carol Concert.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Obviously far too subtle for me. I'm going to take my bluntness elsewhere...

OP
OP
Noodley

Noodley

I had hoped the OP and my subsequent replies were obvious and crass enough for others to realise I was trying to highlight that this is exactly the kind of thread which attracts numerous laddish replies when the subject matter is female...

Apologies if anyone was confused or offended. ;)

It was posted in frustration after I read yet another mindless thread about women being seen as objects, replies about 'nailing' them etc...:laugh: I think I'll just have to keep telling people they are cocks in future.

Anyway, your sons are all safe :evil:

Fab Foodie

hanging-on in quiet desperation ...
Ahhhhhhh
Sorry Noodles, you were just too subtly subtle for me... was even starting to wonder if all that forum tidying and cleaning was affecting your judgement, too much virtual Mr Sheen!

Greedo

Noodley said:
I had hoped the OP and my subsequent replies were obvious and crass enough for others to realise I was trying to highlight that this is exactly the kind of thread which attracts numerous laddish replies when the subject matter is female...

Apologies if anyone was confused or offended. :laugh:

It was posted in frustration after I read yet another mindless thread about women being seen as objects, replies about 'nailing' them etc...:laugh: I think I'll just have to keep telling people they are cocks in future.

Anyway, your sons are all safe ;)

What thread was that??

OP
OP
Noodley

Noodley

Greedo said:
What thread was that??

It's okay, it wasnae one of yours ;):laugh:

Top Bottom