School photographs

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

benb

Evidence based cyclist
Location
Epsom
Oh FFS!
 

Mr Phoebus

New Member

​
Unbelievable, this website is amazing. They actually have photographs from almost every school in the world.​

​
Unless you went to school before cameras were invented, you will find a photo of yourself or your classmates.​

​
You have to enter the name of your school and the year you were there.​

​
Give it a go, they found me!​

​
www.worldschoolphotographs.com
​




Why you little Cheeta.
 

Sittingduck

Legendary Member
Location
Somewhere flat
Excuse me while i go and bang my head against a wall.I actually thought it was real.Dumb or what?.

Ok, ok... no need to go Ape :wacko:
 

postman

Squire
Location
Meanwoodshire.
I really did think wow this should be good.Numpty.So here i am 1965 back row third in from left.
 

Attachments

  • 60242_1395280202437_1245152762_30836092_4501220_n.jpg
    60242_1395280202437_1245152762_30836092_4501220_n.jpg
    69.4 KB · Views: 40

Mad Doug Biker

Mediocrity Manifest.
Location
Craggy Island

THAT'S my big Sister! didn't you read what I posted earlier?

Yeah, I don't think it has ever twigged with her that she was adopted, but, we nonetheless still visit her regularly at the zoo where she is always pleased to see us.

I really did think wow this should be good.Numpty.

Yeah, filled in my Primary 1 details but was to embarrassed to admit it earlier :blush:

So here i am 1965 back row third in from left front row second from left in the dress.

FTFY! :biggrin:

That is very much like the school pictures my parents had
 
Top Bottom